I'm going to take a hiatus from blogging for a while. It's just too redundant with Facebook and the yearly printed book I make. Nothing against blogging - I really like it - but I'm not doing it justice. If I just post pictures with captions I might as well do that on Facebook if I feel like talking about the pictures, and otherwise they'll likely be in the yearly printed book anyway. If I think of it, I'll post shots of my yearly book here so that those are preserved in an additional location.
Thanks for reading this blog, and I'll catch up with ya on Facebook! If I decide to take up the blog again in the future, I'll mention that on Facebook (or whatever Internet place is most popular with my age group at the time...).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.