Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Guess what?!

I haven't even told my poor mom yet, but pulling stunts like this will keep her regularly reading my blog :)

16 comments:

  1. I am really super excited for you! What a fun way to tell people (and to see who reads your blog). I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Second babies are so fun (especially because you kinda sorta know what your doing this time)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's the best news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo! That's great! I'm sorry to say I totally predicted it. On Sunday I was suspicious. Maybe it's a vibe or a 6th sense pregnant women have?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wo wo wo. That last comment WAS NOT Les. It was me. I hate when that happens.

    I can assure you Les wasn't checking out your figure (well probably not) and Les isn't "sensing" other pregnant women. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christy that's hilarious. I was reading that and thinking Les must be kidding.

    I didn't know on Sunday, so you're ahead of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!

    Was it a peer pressure thing?
    ha ha ha just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So does this mean that I am still "off track" ? Congrats!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. This is crazy because I think every single one of my blogging friends is pregnant. What is going on? I'm happy for you. So what's the due date?

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats! I can't believe you didn't tell your mom first! That is a great way to get her reading the blog! Hopefully I will be able to post soon that I am not pregnant anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how fun.. I was thinking.. its about time.. well I know who is going to be a great lill sis!!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rock on. I am exited to meet him or her. We love all three of you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Oh. I have to let you in on a secret. I was told during the first trimester of the pregnancy to eat fruit, all the time. Your body is not yet producing enough sugars so that is way we get nauseous. I found that if I was eating a fruit in between all meals I didn't get nauseous. Even juices worked. I hope everything is going ok for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! I am so excited for you...Your family is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.