Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pregnant...


Since Jozie was born 9 days early and my current due date is in 5 days I'm feeling a bit overdue. I'm into the phase where I can only stand to spend half a night on a regular mattress and I spend the rest of the night on the couch. No eating at night is allowed or it'll end up in my throat by 2:00 a.m. And I'm down to about 4 shirts that still fit. :) Besides that though, things aren't too bad around here. I'm sure I'm still sleeping better than I will a couple weeks from now and for the next year.

I'm excited to meet Haven. After becoming a mom to Jozie and finding out how absolutely amazing parenthood is, I know how much I have to look forward to in experiencing those first few moments with Haven and then watching her personality unfold in the next few years. I also remember the moments not long before Jozie was born and not wanting to separate from her. I enjoy being pregnant (most of the time) and will miss the "oneness" with Haven, even though that'll pale in comparison to interacting with her.

Last night I dreamt that Haven was born after just two hours of labor - we'll see if that one comes true!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jess! Glad you posted, I can totally relate to what you are feeling. I only have two pairs of bottoms that are still comfortable. Make sure you let me know somehow when that baby comes. Call, email, facebook, blog....I want to know!

    Take care...Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited for you. you look great! I am starting to not sleep and yes, gotta love the heart burn. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! I can't wait to see baby Haven, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you look so cute!! I can't wait to hear when you have that sweet little baby girl!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully your dream will come true! Let us know how we can help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I am glad you are doing well. I had the same problem. My first was born the earliest and I was induced for the other two. Hope everything goes well for you and I am looking forward to newborn baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.