1. I'm thankful that Jozie usually takes two naps a day. She's decided she doesn't need ANY nap today and I feel totally gypped (or jipped, if you prefer)!2. I'm thankful for our bodies. A couple years ago Chad and I went to a "Body World" exhibit in Houston. Crazy! Someone has figured out how to plastify real bodies. They had different body systems and parts (from real donors) on display. Once you got over how weird it was that you were looking at a real body it was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend going to that exhibit if you can.
3. I'm thankful that Chad is so smart at so many practical things. He knows how to do just about anything around the house and if he doesn't know how he can figure it out. His mind just "gets it," whether it's framing, wiring, plumbing, or anything else that owning a 60 year old house requires. School stuff always came easy for me, but when Chad and I are working on the house together, I understand how people felt who didn't "get" math or spelling, because I am so dumb at the hands on stuff! Chad can do math and plumbing, so I'm really lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.