10. Talking on the "phone," which could be my cell phone, the TV remote, a stuffed animal, or even a flat hand on her ear.
9. Dropping things and saying "uh-oh" (I think this was her first real word). Sometimes I think this is super cute, sometimes I don't :)
8. Getting chased by her daddy (you should hear her squeal!)
7. Getting in and out of her little red car. She also loves to just sit in it (much like I'd love just sitting in a Porcshe if I owned one, I'm sure). BTW, I got this car for $5 (go yard sales!!).
6. Barking when she hears a dog
5. Watering the grass with the hose, except when she accidentally drenches herself
3. Her pacifier (how and when do I wean her ladies??)
2. Getting swung upside down
1. Eating fresh raspberries from our bush. She would do this all day if there were only enough berries.
she is so cute! she looks so much like you too. Good luck with weaning the binky...it's really hard - probably more on us than it was on Malia. We did the 'clipping' method where you clip of the tip of the binkie a little bit more each night...and after about a week it is basically gone and they can't suck on it anymore. We told Malia it was broken and she threw it in the garbage herself and never asked for it again. But we didn't do it till she was about 2 yrs old...I wish I'd done it sooner! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSo, you have a pacifier user too. I've had a few of those. A friend of mine nailed her son's pacifier on the wall (through the holes) just an inch or 2 abover her son's mouth. he had to make the choice to stand at the wall and suck the pacifier or do other things because he wasn't going to have it any more. He was about 18 months old (the sooner you take it away the better it is for her teeth cause it pulls the teeth forward and crowds them) when she did this. It took only a week of him standing at the wall to be pacifier free! Good Luck Jessica!!
ReplyDelete