1) Put a gift bag in the middle of the floor.
2) Take turns trying to pick it up with your teeth (your hands can't touch the floor or the bag and for an extra challenge, only one foot can touch the floor).
3) Cut an inch off the top of the bag and try again.
4) Keep cutting inches off the bag until someone is named champion.
5) Take lots of pictures of people in funny yoga-like positions.
This year a couple of us got down to the bottom of the bag and ended by sucking a face card off the floor. Woot woot!
Here are some pictures for your entertainment:
Hmmmm.... this sounds like an interesting game. I am glad we didn't play it for our plans. With being eight months pregnant I don't think I could have reached the bag no matter how hard I tried. What kind of handicap do you give the pregnant women?
ReplyDeleteYou are so on the ball--a Christmas background already! Will you send me your address? We're getting our Christmas cards together...
ReplyDeleteWell, looks like you married into the perfect family!
ReplyDeleteWe've played that with my mom's family and it's very funny as long as you get to be the observer, not the attempter. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome background by the way (great minds certainly do think alike!)