Friday, November 14, 2008

Settling In

By the time you're as OLD as I am, you've pretty much settled into a lot of things. It's kind of convenient not to still be shopping around in a lot of ways. Here are some of the routines I've now settled into:

1) My occupation: I'll probably be involved with genealogy for lots of years.

2) My life's roles: I feel so lucky to be able to be a wife and a mom.

3) My favorite TV shows: I'm starting to feel like nothing will ever top Seinfeld for me.

4) Furniture stores: I've learned that if I want cute furniture/decor I can find it at Gardner Village in Midvale or at Target.

5) Clothes: If I want more clothes, I go to Aeropostale, American Eagle, or Maurices.

6) Groceries: Smith's is the place for me.

7) Dinner out: if I have my pick it's almost always Cafe Rio or the Olive Garden.

8) A night in: Nights in usually consist of PJs, a Redbox movie, and popcorn or hot chocolate.

9) Online shopping: if I want to buy something, I check ksl.com first, then meander over to Craigslist, then hit amazon.

10) Surfing: if I'm bored, first I read new blogs in Google Reader, then I check email and facebook, and then I decide to do something more constructive like study the gospel or clean my desk.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you said Smith's and not Wal-Mart. I hate Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, you are SO old! LOL!

    Routines are good things though.
    sounds like some good ones.

    my crafty blog has my real blog address on it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.