1. I'm thankful to have my testimony of the gospel as a constant in my life. No matter what comes my way, I have received witness upon witness that the Church is true, and those witnesses are independent of whatever challenges I or the Church faces. I am so grateful that our testimonies are gained in such a way that they are not negotiable with the passage of time. I'm grateful for the role of the Holy Ghost.
2. I'm thankful that almost all of the genealogists I work with are meeting for lunch today but I'm also thankful that it's almost over. I've been nervous about this for weeks because I've never been in charge of something like this and it scares me.
3. I'm thankful that the second "Twilight" book ("New Moon") is better than the first (although I still enjoyed the first anyway). So far I'm really enjoying it. It has less obvious writing issues, so far no big holes in the plot, and so far much less mushy romance novel stuff. And Bella seems to be a lot more sane in this one. I really look forward to running errands because I get to hear more of the story in the car. :)
If you ever want to discuss the Twilight books... I've read them all. Of course Ross and I read the first three in one week... I might have to re-read slowly to remember content better. lol.
ReplyDeleteI thought the movie was good.
I have my own theory about Bella.
hmm, a little bit of a disjointed comment... but, there ya go.