Sunday, March 22, 2009
My Birthday
I never posted about my birthday and am playing catch up while everyone else around here is asleep. Chad is the spoiling type sometimes and he definitely spoiled me on my birthday. He bought me some nice jewelry, flowers, and took me to dinner and to a play. We ate at the Five Alls restaurant on Foothill. We'd never been there before. I really enjoyed it, mainly because I'm a genealogist nerd and the theme of the restaurant is set in old England, with fancy old script on the menus, etc. Every dinner comes with several courses and it was a lot of fun to try different things. Of course I ate way too much. We then went to a play at the U. This was really cool of Chad because he's not a lover of plays but he knows I like that kind of thing. The play was well done. I wish I could remember what it was called. It was a play set in a play and was very entertaining. It was a great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think we need a picture of the jewelry for a full effect. Sounds like a good day! Happy Late Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. You really did get spoiled... sounds like you are one lucky girl.:)
ReplyDeleteHappy late Birthday! Remind me again when it was??? I've got to try that restaurant. Someday lets take a genealogy trip to the real England!
ReplyDelete