Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's a girl!!!

We had an ultrasound Monday morning. The baby was all curled up in a ball so we didn't get any profile pictures. We weren't sure we were gonna get a gender either (which I must have!!) but we finally got a good shot at the end. I'm excited to have two girls close in age to each other. I hope that most of the time they're great friends!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Jessica! Little girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Jozie is going to be such a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how exciting! congratulations jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I am so excited for you guys - how fun to have two little ones close together! Have you picked out any names yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love having my boys close together. They have the same interests and even wear the same size clothes sometimes. You will have a blast with your daughters. Can't wait to hear what you name her.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.