The next weekend we went up to Woodruff to get a Christmas tree with Chad's family. This was our third year of tree hunting and has become a really fun tradition. We stayed up there for the whole weekend and Crystalyn and her family were awesome hosts. As we usually do up there, we stayed up late, played silly games, and had a great time.
There was a lot of snow this year and the sledding was great! Haven went on her first sledding run. Jozie went sledding a couple of times, but after that she freaked out (I think she was cold and uncomfortable) and spent most of the time crying in the car. :( Hopefully she'll like it better next year.
We found a cute tree that fits well in our house and headed back to warmth soon after that. Well, first Chad and Josh did some sledding on the way back, and then I got a flat tire. I'm spoiled by Chad, who took care of everything for me so I didn't have to stay out in the cold.
Now our house is decorated and Jozie and I are dancing to Christmas music throughout the day.
What a cute dancing queen you have! I wish we had the tradition of cutting down a tree every year!
ReplyDeleteI love trees that are found in the forest! Aren't they the best?
ReplyDelete