Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Princess Sleeves

Last week Jozie went to her first "friend" birthday party. A nursery friend was turning 2, and her parents hired Princess Aurora (from Sleeping Beauty) to visit. She sang, they made crowns, danced, and did other rather girly things that Chad would never approve of for one of our girls' birthday parties. :) I didn't think Jozie cared all that much about it, but the next day she decided she wanted to wear a "princess" dress to church. This one was chosen for its princess sleeves. Jozie later pushed my sleeves up so they would be puffy enough to be princess sleeves. What a cutie!

7 comments:

  1. I wish princess could be more modest.. lots of them wear belly showing outfits, and shoulder bearing dresses. Which in turns makes Dakota and I sit on the couch to read from the Strength of Youth the section on Modesty.

    What a great example Jozie is.. I gotta show Dakota her beautiful Princess Dress.. Glad she had fun at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute party idea! And Jozie looks darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I have a dress with Princess sleeves? everyone should have one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too cute! Sounds like Chad may have to tolerate some girly-ness in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! If she ever wants to play 'princess' some more...my daughter has plenty of princess dress ups and would love to play with anyone...anytime! It's a daily occurance over here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing like puffed sleeves. She is so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to wear a princess dress with puffed sleeves. Where do I sign up????

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.