Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Realizations (as I get older)

(in no particular order)

It always snows in April.

Active membership in the Church means spending at least one night a week away from home.

Being married and being on a very long date are not the same thing.

Getting to bed early makes all the difference.

Clear instructions are best.

Keeping lists is better than keeping track of it all in your head.

Financially, the sooner the better.

Good helpers make you look good.

Vegetables and exercise really are good for you.

Prayer + regular exercise = emotional stability.

I owe a lot of people a lot of favors.

The cheap option is often more expensive.

To begin, the cheap option is often necessary.

What I assume is not always real.

Really, the temple covenants are right on.

My big feet and grandma hands don't matter anymore.

7 comments:

  1. Interesting how as you get older all the things you were told are true,really are true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite enjoyed your list. It makes me want to make my own. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very wise women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've always had good perceptions and perspective on life. That's silly that I mistyped 'woman' and tried to make you plural. What a good idea though, to try to make you plural and get more people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've always had good perceptions and perspective on life. That's silly that I mistyped 'woman' and tried to make you plural. What a good idea though, to try to make you plural and get more people like you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.