Thursday, July 8, 2010
Haven: scooting, etc.
Haven has got a pretty good system going. She's able to scoot about anywhere now on her bum. She'll put one leg back but likes to keep her right leg in front--it's getting calloused from being dragged around so much. It's fun that Haven can come to me now whenever she wants to, although of course now I have to be more aware of what she could be getting into. It's fun to see the look of accomplishment on her face when she gets to something she wants.
Haven's got a super cute smile. I love this picture because it really shows that smile.
Haven is mainly a good eater and will eat almost anything I offer her, including carrot shavings, peaches, cheese, and refried beans, although she doesn't like olives (tried those today). She also eats a lot of baby food and baby cereal. Haven likes to swing and loves it when I move her body around. She doesn't like pacifiers very much, so she cries herself to sleep more often than I wish she had to. She usually doesn't want me to lay her down.
It's really fun when Haven and Jozie play together. Jozie has some favorite games that Haven tolerates. One is putting things on top of Haven's head for Haven to pull off. Jozie also likes to play baby. Sometimes Jozie's the baby, Haven's the mom, and I'm the grandma, although our roles switch all the time and include dogs and horses too.
Haven's got a favorite doll. Whenever she's playing with it and I come by she grabs onto it really tight to make sure she can take it with her if I pick her up.
Haven has a really funny laugh that cracks me up. It's elmer fuddish but of course way cuter. When she concentrates she's almost always got her tongue out. She's already almost 10 months old!
Love you Haven!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What sweet sisters!
ReplyDeleteWhat a couple of cute girls!
ReplyDeleteanonymous? I didn't know that my past comments showed up as anonymous. That's their grandma Dalley who knows that they are cute girls. They really are.
ReplyDelete