Sunday, August 1, 2010

El Barrio Espanol

Testimony meetings for the last few months have been pretty great, because I understand most of the people now. I'm also getting the jokes, which is also just awesome. When we first showed up at the Spanish ward I'd be sitting in Sunday School and someone would make a funny comment. Everyone would laugh and I just sat there because I had no idea what they said that was funny. Anyway, it's really really great to be able to understand people better. I'm glad we decided to spend some time in the Spanish ward. It's one of the decisions I got a clear answer on when I prayed about it and I know it was the right thing for us to do.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gotten on blogspot for a while and haven't done anything with my own blog, sorry. BUT i am glad you do. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.