Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Haven!

It's almost Haven's birthday!

Knowing that she's turning 1 is exciting (because her personality is growing all the time),
sad (because my little baby Haven is going away),
liberating (because she sleeps through the night now and can eat on her own),
and joyful (because she's learned so much this year).

Just a few of the things I LOVE about Haven:

She growls. If she wants something, she points to us and does this lion roar. It's so funny!

She's come up with such a funny crawl that I love to watch. She doesn't really put her knees down or her right leg behind her. So cute!

She says "bye" in this Southern drawl kind of an accent and waves up and down. It always surprises people when she does it and then they try to get her to do it over and over.

She loves me. She doesn't like it when I leave. Although that can be a problem, what mother doesn't like being needed by her baby?

She loves Chad too. It took her a while to get here, but now when he leaves she crawls to the door and cries, and she loves playing with Chad.

She is patient with Jozie, but also knows how to make her opinion known (back to the growling). I love it when they play together!!

She has a beautiful little face, pretty light-colored hair, and precious little hands and feet (and a super soft baby bum).

HAVEN

Birth



September 2009


October 2009



November 2009




December 2009




January 2010


February 2010




March 2010




April 2010


May 2010




June 2010


July 2010


August 2010


September 2010



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Haven! In her October picture she looks just like Jozie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do they grow up so fast!? I can't believe she's one!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.