Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thankful

In honor of Pres. Monson's reminder of the importance of gratitude, I think I need to resurrect my Thankful Thursday posts. Don't know if they'll always be Thursdays; here are some things I'm thankful for at the moment:

1. I'm thankful for new neighbors across the street. Jozie is loving the neighborhood biking parties. I'm also thankful for other kind people who have taken me under their wings and quickly become my friends. I'm very thankful for old friends who I love so much. It's sad to miss people I don't see very often, but I'm grateful that I'm able to like them so much that I miss them.

2. I'm thankful for warm weather. I'm thankful that as I get older I'm realizing that real winter is relatively short, so that I can accept it. :) I love being warm.

3. I'm thankful for the ability to develop new talents. Learning Spanish has been so fulfilling to me, maybe because it's been a long time since I've personally developed a new talent like that. I'm really proud of myself over this new ability.

4. I'm thankful that Chad is giving me personal time right now so I can organize pictures, read blogs, and write a little myself. I'm thankful that Jozie and Haven are really such good kids. Jozie is generally such an obedient person and I feel really blessed.

5. I'm thankful for nice music. Pandora's on the "Jim Brickman" station and it's just really nice to be here right now and listen to something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.