Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Sunny Snow Day

We got lots of inches of snow last night. This morning I shoveled our sidewalks. When I do that I get to choose between leaving Haven inside so she can cry and watch me from the window, or bundling her up and taking her out with me. This morning it was already pretty warm out, so Jozie and Haven got bundled up and got to come out too. They got little shovels and I got the big shovel and we cleared off the sidewalk (didn't do a super great job since the sun's going to melt it all away anyway). When we were done we went for a walk down the street and found lots of little rivers where snow was already getting melted away. We played in some really big puddles and got soaked. Haven loved it! It was really great to play in snow while the sun was shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.