Sunday, August 21, 2011

Funeral

This is a hard post to include, but I want to remember Becca's funeral. Becca's body was found on my Grandma's birthday, July 19th. Even though it ruined plans and I wish she had been found sooner, I think it means something special to my Grandma that at least she was found on her birthday. My grandma and Becca traded a lot of letters back and forth over the years, up until this very summer.

I think Becca's funeral was uplifting and went well. I felt the Spirit a lot. I know that the Plan of Salvation is real. I still miss Becca though and know that she and we could have been more blessed had different decisions been made. I hope she is doing okay and is turning things around for herself.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.