Sunday, October 23, 2011

31+

31. I'm grateful for teachers, for all of the selfless giving of information and strength that I've received throughout my life. I'm grateful to be able to be given new ideas, new things to try, new ways to think and to be. It fires me up!

32. I'm grateful to be a teacher. I love that I can sit down and share thoughts in this blog that excite me. I love that I can teach youth. I love most of all that I can teach Jozie and Haven.

33. I'm grateful for friends and peers and for the sharing of ideas.

34. I'm grateful for regular exercise. I like how strong it makes me feel mentally and physically.

35. I'm grateful to be a wife. I'm grateful that I can work to be a help "meet" for my husband. I'm grateful to be in love. I'm grateful that I have the power to make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.