36. I'm thankful that Chad's cleaning the kitchen right now so I can be alone in the office and blog and stuff.
37. I'm thankful for family members and friends who are in the same stage of life I am. It's great to feel that support and discuss the intricacies of parenting, etc. We don't need a lot of similar people like that to hang with as we move from stage to stage, but having some is invaluable.
38. I'm thankful for early Latter-day Saints who kept journals and wrote autobiographies. So much of the details of their individual lives has slipped through our hands, but what they recorded is great stuff to know. There's a mid-1800s missionary journal of an early Hunt (maternal grandma's line) in the Church Archives. I'm so grateful that he wrote that and that it's been preserved.
39. I'm thankful for the sharing of ideas. I seem to include this a lot lately. But last week I read a person's blog entry about the "Switch Witch" and she's totally coming to our house Halloween night! Basically when the kids go to bed on Halloween night they leave their extra candy for the Switch Witch, who (so the story goes) needs candy so she can build a candy castle. In place of the candy she leaves a little present. It's the best of everything!! We get to get rid of the majority of the candy, and we don't have to be the mean guys but instead Jozie gets to look forward to her present! Hooray!
40. I'm thankful for the beautiful contrast of yellow leaves on green grass.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.