Door heart attacks. During February we decorated each others' doors with things we love about each other. Loved it!
Haven's door
Jozie's door
Mom and Dad's door
Doorbell ditching. It was such a wonderful moment as a parent to get to teach my kids about doorbell ditching while we left treats for a couple neighbors!
Hiding behind a bush.
Card making. We had a fun time making funny V-day cards for our relatives.
Heart attacks. Jozie, Haven, and I snuck into Chad's work when he was gone and heart attacked his desk. It was so pretty and unfortunately I had nothing with me to take a picture with! Also, an unknown admirer decorated (and kissed!) Chad's car - WE DON'T KNOW WHO IT WAS, STILL! I'm a little concerned...
Name-writing practice. I like to watch Jozie write her name over and over for Valentine's Day. Here's a picture from this year and one from last year. I still haven't untaught her the funky 'z,' and this year she's decided she loves having a line across the top of the 'j.'
2012
2011
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.