Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Daddy Date

 Chad had me laughing out loud the other night when he told me about taking the girls to the mall for pizza Saturday night. Chad likes to work in grubbies most Saturdays while he gets lots of rentals and yard stuff done. So, he showed up at the mall in big boots and super dirty clothes, and quite possibly some good bedhead. He also has a hard time with details when he goes out with the kids, like bringing shoes for them. So, they showed up looking like a great group, with the girls shoeless and Chad looking like he did. Lately Jozie and Haven are into personally greeting EVERY person they pass. So, everybody in the food court got a "hi" and a "bye" from two cute shoeless girls as they passed. Imagine the once over Chad got every time this happened. Ah, that made me laugh so hard.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, I hear what you are saying. I even feel the same way. I tell Mike I won't be seen with him if he doesn't shave. But I have never know Chad to care what people think.:-( And Mike seems to be the same way. I imagine that people are saying, "She is so attractive, how did he get her". Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.