Sunday, June 3, 2012

Collarbone



 About May 3rd Jozie chipped a part of her collarbone. She was playing outside with neighbors and fell into a sprinkler head. I didn't see it, just heard the howling after the fact! The next day she wouldn't use her right arm and I thought we ought to have it checked. I'm glad we did so we knew what was up, although there wasn't any bracing or sling done or anything.

I think Jozie was really a good sport about it. The first few days it hurt a lot but she was patient and got through it. Luckily I found some chewable orange flavored ibuprofen to help out occasionally since she hates the syrup stuff.

Part of me is glad she already knows what it's like to break a bone and that she wasn't afraid to get into the action and get hurt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.