On May 18th we got to get an ultrasound to learn more about our new baby! After whether the baby is healthy and developing correctly, the big question is always whether it's a boy or a girl! I was thinking boy because morning sickness / nausea has been nearly non-existent in this pregnancy, so I thought maybe that's what was making it different (haven't been that sick with any, but especially not with this one). But....it's a third girl! We like girls around here, so that's great with us, even with Chad, who's getting more and more outnumbered. We're happy that she seems to be doing great and are really looking forward to getting to know her!!
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Ultrasound
On May 18th we got to get an ultrasound to learn more about our new baby! After whether the baby is healthy and developing correctly, the big question is always whether it's a boy or a girl! I was thinking boy because morning sickness / nausea has been nearly non-existent in this pregnancy, so I thought maybe that's what was making it different (haven't been that sick with any, but especially not with this one). But....it's a third girl! We like girls around here, so that's great with us, even with Chad, who's getting more and more outnumbered. We're happy that she seems to be doing great and are really looking forward to getting to know her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.