Friday, September 14, 2012

Haven's Birthday Letter

(Written September 2012)



Dear Haven,

Happy birthday honey! Lately you’ve been into having two of everything (two carrots, two toys, etc.) because you’re two, I’m excited for you to now be three! You’re going to have a great year.
We love having you in our family and you’ve learned a lot this year. You’re able to communicate very well, in English and in Spanish. You know shapes and colors and count pretty consistently and are interested in letters and sounds. You have a very sharp mind and are very interested in learning new things. It will be great to watch you continue to learn and think. 

All summer you and Jozie have played and played and played together. You both love playing with Polly Pockets, ponies, and little dolls. You have fun out in the sandbox and playing with water. You also love to play that one of you is the mom and one is the baby. You like to play with me too. You’ve also worked very well, helping with dishes and laundry and doing some cooking. Your favorite things to cook are Macaroni and Cheese and long noodles with white sauce. Your favorite colors are purple, green, orange, and white.

Your hair has grown a lot this year. It’s now nice and long. It’s still pretty blonde and has a bit of wave to it at the ends. Your eyes sometimes look green and sometimes look blue. You’re getting a lot bigger, which you proudly tell people you talk to. You have a gorgeous face, a cute smile, and I adore hearing you laugh.

This year will bring some big changes. Jozie will be gone half a day at Kindergarten and you and I will spend more treasured one-on-one time. You’re also going to become a big sister this fall. I’m excited for you to be able to fill that role, although I will miss you being my baby. 

Here are some things you really like lately: Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse shows, playing in the sandbox, especially making food there, and playing with the helicopter Daddy brought back from China. You also like nursery, playing with friends (yours and Jozie’s), doing Joy School (you’re always the first to come sit in your little green chair, nice and ready), and “spending time” at night (reading a book together and talking). 

Daddy, Jozie and I love you so much and I know Heavenly Father loves you so much too! 

                                                        Love,
                                                        Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.