Thursday, December 13, 2012
A gift from Jozie
Jozie's school has a little store where kids can bring their money and pick out gifts so no one in their family knows about them. Jozie brought $5 to school today and came home with a gift for me. She put it under the tree but must have gotten antsy to show me because later she told me her plan was for me to open it tonight but still keep it under the tree after that. :) So I got to have a peek. I was prepared to show lots of enthusiasm even if it was something only a kid would like, but the truth is it's a pretty necklace that I'm going to be happy to wear, especially because it came from Jozie. It has two hearts - a big one with little pink and blue gems on it and a little silver one. Jozie told me that the little one is her and the big one is me. What a heart melter. I was very touched by this sweet gift. Funny, I still remember the necklace I bought for my mom when I was in elementary school, and she still wears it sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.