Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Humor
So this morning we were doing joy school here at the house. The topic has been on the joy of "spontaneous delight," or in other words the joy of being silly. Kids are so much better at that. I remember as a teenager thinking that adults were probably the age group I liked the least - they were so serious and uninterested in things that I thought were important. :) Of course that was a very ungrateful thing of me to think, since adults do most of the work in this world, but anyway... I'm becoming a boring adult way too much. And I take myself way too seriously. I need to lighten up and get more funny, even on this blog. It's rather boring and serious a lot of the time. I don't really keep the reader in mind when I write - and who wants to read something that's boring and serious too much? Anyway, I'll try to be more funny. And I'm sorry if I take myself too seriously or ever come across on here as someone who pretends to know it all, because I definitely don't. I like having a free soapbox I can come to sometimes when I want to air my opinions, and this place does that for me, but I apologize to (and thank) the real readers of this blog who put up with me. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.