It rained ALL day today, which was fine. Rain is always so refreshing. We've got daffodils out and a Star Magnolia that's blooming.
We're 30 days away from taking a LONG plane ride. Jozie and Chad are gonna have birthdays over there. This year Jozie gets to do something with a family member for her birthday. She picked me and we're going to a bounce house before we leave. I'm excited to go on a date with Jozie and to get to play and play with just her. She's such a sweetie. This is a really great time of life.
The long-term "plans" change a lot. I'm always pushing for set plans and we're just not gonna get them quite yet. So, I think we're going to live in Macau (could be Singapore). And I think we're going in August now (could change). My planner brain is not liking it so much. I need to relax and just figure that things will work out, even if they don't work out perfectly. Good is okay; perfect isn't required. :)
We had General Conference over the weekend. It's really nice to check in with the General Authorities every six months. Elaine Dalton was released after serving as a superb Young Women General President. I'll miss her. I'm afraid I didn't get as much out of Conference as I ideally could have, but I listened to almost all of it and Jozie and Haven hung around for a lot of it. Chad and I still switch off with being in the kid room and watching it on our own, which is still pretty nice. I think I liked Pres. Uchtdorff's talk the best - he referred to a painting about a door letting light into a dark room and how we choose to remain in the light even though darkness exists. I'm looking forward to reading it again.
Well that's all I can think of for today.
Hey just wanted to say hi. I read your blog but rarely comment. Good luck with your plans....we will miss you guys when you are so far away. I also wanted to tell you that i am prego! Yep! Crazy. I am now 14 weeks so it is still early but in case leave for china son i wanted you to know. Anyway, take care!
ReplyDelete