The street name is on a tiled plaque on the side of the house. It's in Portuguese and most people here can't read it.
This big yellow one's a church - I think Catholic
A dried fish store
This is looking across to mainland China. There are windmills on this mountain that you can see from our apartment.
I'm eating a famous egg tart. These were invented at the bakery here in Coloane Village and are now all over Macau and Hong Kong. It was good - like a little custard pie.
Some cool trees
Hac Sa Beach - the sand is naturally black. The water has a lot of silt in it.
This is an awesome church we came across.
The stone in his mouth was carved inside the mouth and doesn't come out.
We walked up this cool road to get to an awesome cemetery. I love international cemeteries.
It's great that there are picture on these.
Jozie really liked exploring.
Somebody important was buried here - big spot!
I'm glad there's a place in Macau that's more more rural than the rest. Macau is such a small, populated place that it's really amazing that there's still a place in it like Coloane.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.