The shipping company boxed or wrapped everything - couch, piano, bookcase, etc.
Prepping stuff to ship - bikes had to be wrapped too.
Fitting it in.
The box on the end is our wonderful mattress.
It's scary to send your stuff across the ocean. I don't care if people say stuff doesn't matter - it does. Maybe I get more emotionally attached to stuff than some other people, but there's a lot of stuff in that container that I hope I see again. :)
The container is supposed to arrive the first week of September, which is in a few days. Hopefully that all works out! Luckily the owner of the apartment we've been living in was ok with leaving his furniture here (most apartments are furnished here) and then removing a lot of it when our furniture arrives. It's been good to have a kitchen table here and some beds (we brought camping mats in our suitcases in case we needed them).
I'm glad we're going to try to make this home really feel like home here with the things we're used to in Utah.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.