Here's the rundown:
Chad and I take turns watching Conference by ourselves vs. manning the kid Conference area. In the adult area, we just watch Conference. It's very nice. In the kid area, me and the girls do art and also do Conference pictures. These are papers with pictures about special subjects that I've decided we'd pay attention to during Conference. When someone hears that subject being talked about they get to mark that subject's paper. Then at the end of Conference each person counts up their marks and gets an M&M for every 10 marks they got. It's pretty great.
| They really are this great during Conference a lot of the time. Not to brag :)...they just really like coloring lately. |
| Some of our topics. |
| I always buy some new art supplies for the occasion. |
I love getting to look in the faces of so many people I admire twice a year and bask in their goodness. :) They truly inspire and help me. It's such a blessing to have access to Conference and a testimony that it's from God. Love it.
Here's a link to General Conference if you haven't seen it. Check it out! It's great. :)
| Peace out. |
Well where do I sign up. I bet I would get more out of Conference if I had pictures to color about the topics.
ReplyDelete