I stopped in at the Family History Library and at our doc collection office in Salt Lake. The corner we're on sure has changed in the last few years. Downtown is looking more beautiful than ever.
Gotta throw in this pretty picture too.
The British section of the library always feels so nice to visit (well, every section does but the British one is my fave).
While I was out there it was fun to see these family folks (missed pics of some of them):
I also stopped by our Murray neighborhood and chatted with some of our neighbors, which was great. Our neighbors from across our circle just had twins, #5 and #6. Can you believe that?!? I sat and chatted with the man of the house and he was as chill as ever. Amazing.
The last day before I left was an awesome day full of American shopping. Wow - big cart, low prices, and no kids to distract me. It's a good thing I had to fit everything in a suitcase or there would have been no stopping the shopping.
Here are some of the goods I brought home:
Some of the treasures - cheap kids' clothes and shoes, Nilla wafers, Sour Patch kids, lots of Spanish kids books, a new swimsuit for me. I wish I could have brought ice cream home!! This is like $15 in Macau:
The trip to Utah was really good for me. It was so nice to step back home for a couple days and to be able to appreciate the different experience we're getting over here as a family. We're growing so much and are lucky to be able to do this for a while.
Thank you for taking picture of Joshua, Melissa, Mary Lee and Melissa. Joshua's beard looks good. You look so happy. I'm glad you went also.
ReplyDeleteI'll eat ice cream for ya, until you get back
ReplyDelete