Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The International School of Macau

I've written about Jozie's school before but thought I'd tie up the year with a post.

Here are Jozie and the sisters on her last day of school (which was all the way at the end of June):


The doorway behind them goes into our apartment building.


Here's Jozie with two good friends, Signe and Bernice:


Here's the common area at TIS (love it):


Should'a snapped a picture of Jozie with her teacher, Laura Sheriff (from Canada), but didn't.

Here's some stuff Jozie brought home:

Artistic version of Ms Sheriff

Holiday: 1. I went to the Qube. 2. I celebrated Easter. 3. I had a lateover. 

We went on vacation to the Philippines. We went on a walk. We got ice cream. It was my birthday.

Ni hao (hello).

From Mandarin class.

Jozie will be in 2nd grade next year and Haven will start in SK (Senior Kindergarten). Looking forward to another year at TIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.