Easter 2015 was a day of comings and goings but was great nonetheless. Chad was on his way out to meet family in Hungary and my cousin was on her way in to visit us from Minnesota.
I created our second annual Hac Sa Easter hunt on Saturday. The turnout was even better than last year so I'm hopeful someone will carry on the tradition in the future when we're gone.
At the hunt:
That night, Rachel and I helped the Easter bunny weave string throughout the house leading to each Easter basket. We love this tradition! Also, Rachel brought us jellybeans from the U.S.! Good stuff like Starburst jellybeans and Brach's blacks!
Later that night the Easter bunny insisted on hiding a basket for Rachel too.
Gathering string!
That Easter bunny was kind of mean!
Eureka!
I love taking some time to celebrate Spring, and to celebrate the symbol of resurrection that it is. I believe that resurrection is a true principle that will happen!
What a lot of traditional fun.
ReplyDelete