A drawing by Claire:
Tough girl:
Haven's documentation of her first week at school:
Haven shares her middle name with my Grandma Curtis (Emily). I love that she thought of that for this school assignment:
Claire wearing a hat I used to play with at my Grandma Curtis' house in Aurora, UT:
Haven asked for magical powers on our shopping list:
Cute people playing:
Crazy hair day at school:
Haven with her teacher (Ms. Hillman):
Jozie too:
Haven with her good friend and neighbor, Jenna:
I took the girls and their friend, Katie, on a bike ride down the Jordan River Trail. We went from 5300 S. to 7800 S. and ended the ride with cookies at Gardner Village. One of my favorite bike trips ever!
Feeding ducks
Trying on hats
Our goal for going back was to stop and play at this cool park near(ish) our house.
Also in September, I took Chad to play on this cool zipline in Ogden:
Can you find Chad?
Zipline, what? Next time take me. Also, Jozie has on a pink cowboys hat. What is she holding in her hand. A squirrel?
ReplyDelete