Here's what we were up to in November!
I attended a Family Tree DNA conference in Houston, TX.
Chad and I celebrated by birthday (37 baby!) in Midway, Utah. We were not good at taking photos, so the best one I've got is one of some random dancing bears in the hallway at Zermatt.
Thanksgiving was at my mom's. We ate at a huge table and then the kids beat up their uncle, Richard. We also made our traditional Thanksgiving tree earlier that month.
Other November stuff:
Glenda came to visit and brought Claire to Temple Square.
The girls were in a Primary Program in the Spanish Ward.
I got to watch Haven's dance class:
Haven went to a birthday party:
Chad tore apart one of our fourplexes:
Haven did this cute art at our Fall Break Kids Camp (the girls earn money by planning, advertising, and running Kids Camps during school breaks)
Piano recital:
Chad and Jozie had a chocolate pudding fight:
Claire learned how to shave:
We danced at the Spanish Ward Thanksgiving Party:
We experimented with gummy bear popsicles:
Claire drew cute stuff:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.