Sunday, March 19, 2017

December 2016

Haven and Claire have been in ballet and tap this year. Haven got to be part of a big Murray dance show - they do a great job!




Chad and I got a date with Haven - we went to Luz de las Naciones in the Conference Center.



And it was SO COLD outside!


I also got to observe Claire's cute ballet class.



Chad and I got a throwback to Macau with Boba tea. I used to not like this, but Macau got me hooked. It just regular juice or chocolate smoothie mixed with large tapioca balls. Sip a little, chew a little...


Cutie Claire's art:


Fuzz is the best dog in the world. Every night he cuddles up with a different kid. Yes, we take turns.


Haven's writing is looking SO nice!


Jozie put together a powerpoint and presented info about Macau to her 4th grade class.



Chad helped the kids make an awesome snow fort that even has seats!



Again, best dog in the world. Haven is SO in love with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.