Saturday, August 26, 2017

March


Ah, March. I love March!

This is Hola for Kids, where Claire attended preschool. Unfortunately they closed up shop.




This poor dog is the nicest creature ever.


Haven in her usual party outfit. Seriously!!!


Claire and her good friend, Lakey.


Annual Spring BBQ!


Up in the tree net in our awesome Sycamore.


So, Haven's dance class performed "Get me to the church on time." Does this large group of brides strike anyone else as too Utah weird?!?



Just a great day in the park.




Once again. Nice dog.


Dress up!


A great group date at a yummy Peruvian restaurant.


So, this is Giancarlo from Claire's preschool. Claire tells me she would like to marry him.


Jozie with Girls on the Run. This was a great program.


Annual green dinner for St. Patrick's Day!


I loved this. Haven's got a great way of thinking if you ask me.


I LOVED taking the kids to the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers museum. It's such a random, cool place. I remembered this two-headed lamb from my childhood...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.