"Evil Austrian" is kind of cheesy, but evil seems to me to be the best way to describe him. I've had several thoughts running through my head these last few days. Here are some:
1. For almost my entire life, as I've been praying about my problems and needs, Heavenly Father has known about this poor girl and her problems and needs. Wow, mine seem petty, and yet Heavenly Father answers my prayers too.
2. God protects agency so much that most of the time he lets people do horrible things to each other. Of course it seems unfair that so much of this girl's agency was taken from her, but God must see such a more complete picture than we do. He understands that she still had (and has) choices, such as how to react to any circumstance. So do we. I don't say that to minimize her suffering, which has been incredible.
3. I've read the scriptures about our sins being spoken about upon the housetops. Well, thanks to the internet that seems to be coming to pass, and this man has managed to repulse the entire world. Boy, I hope that makes him feel awful.
4. The kids who grew up never seeing sunlight must be going through an amazing awakening right now. I hope they are overcome with gratitude and that hate and bitterness don't get in the way of that. I hope we also remember to be grateful - we are so very blessed.
It seems that whenever we're all together we're short on time. It makes it hard to really get to know each other. I think "down time" where there isn't much to do is when I get to know who ever I am talking to. This is how I feel about you, until now. We take turns cracking jokes or taking turns talking. Which is fun but I don't think I know who Jessica really is. You know what I'm saying.
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your thoughts, because now I am getting to know who you are and I like what I find. I am so glad your thoughts have substance to them. Your blog is not all complaining, feelings, and fluff. You had me going to my scriptures and learning.
BLOG ON!