Friday, May 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I stole this from Rachel. Thanks Rachel! I like the idea of taking some time to list just a few things I am thankful for. And yes, I know it's Friday, but it's called Thankful Thursday anyway.

1. Blossoming trees. Our neighborhood has lots of them, and they are so beautiful!

2. The internet. I think I am an internet junkie, but wow, it has blessed my life so much. I call it a secular "urim and thummim." Isn't it amazing that if we don't know something, we can usually use the internet to get an answer within a couple of minutes?

3. Contacts/glasses. I have bad eyesight. I wouldn't be able to do anything if I had to rely on my bad eyesight to do it with! Thank you, thank you, whoever you are who invented contacts and glasses (I'm sure they were inspired).

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I am totally blind without mine too. If I ever get brave, maybe I'll try to do lasik or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am so glad for the internet. My family is too because without it we would be eating spaghetti every night.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.