Saturday, May 31, 2008
Ward 5K
Our ward held a 5K run this morning. It was a lot of fun. Chad beat me by a long time, and he was pushing Jozie in the stroller, but I'm still proud of myself because I finished in less than 30 minutes. I was the second woman to finish, which may seem impressive, but I got beat by someone who had a baby two months ago and was pushing a stroller, and most of the women I beat were either pregnant or pushing strollers! Way to go women!!! I'm not much of a morning runner (I'm much more of an evening person) but it was a great morning with great weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that's awesome! good job! Maybe someday I will get in good enough shape to run some kind of marathon! I did really well after Malia and the weight just fell off...but the 2nd kid...well, he's 9 mo's old now and I haven't gotten into a regular routine of anything yet! It's taking much longer for baby weight to come off! good job!
ReplyDeleteJen, I didn't see an ounce of baby weight on you so I don't know where you're hiding it!
ReplyDelete