Monday, June 30, 2008

Tribute Tuesday: Stephanie Stephan

I've decided tonight that this week's tribute has to go to my friend (well, I haven't seen her in years, but you know), Stephanie Stephan. I just found her blog tonight (yep, thanks to FACEBOOK!!) and it is so hilarious. Maybe it won't be as funny if you don't know her, but just in case it is still funny and you need a laugh, go have a visit. Thanks for the humor Stephanie! I wish I were a funny writer, but at least I appreciate people who are!

1 comment:

  1. You are way too nice!!! I'm so glad you found my blog so I could link to yours. I loved looking through your posts. Your baby is adorable and has the prettiest eyes ever. Thank goodness for Facebook for getting us all reconnected.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.