Monday, September 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday


1. I'm thankful for fresh fruit. This week I ate a perfectly ripened pear. It was the type that you can only eat standing over a sink while juice runs down your arms. Delicious.

2. I'm thankful for Mozy. This is a company that backs up your hard drive to their server as often as you want. I have it set to automatically back things up once a day. Once you do the initial backup it's super quick because they only back up any changes you've made since the last back up. Anyway, this week I lost a really important file. It just vanished. Luckily, Mozy had a recent copy so I got it back. Thank you Mozy!!!!

3. I'm thankful for how much Jozie is communicating with me. This has really been fun. All of the sudden she can say or sign all sorts of things. I feel like we're actually communicating, at least some of the time, like if I say we're going to get in the car she understands what that means and before leaving if I ask her where her water is, she'll go find her sippy cup. Baby Signing Time has really worked wonders for us (I previously wrote about this). Her newest signs are "wash hands," hat (she did this when we saw someone in a hat yesterday), banana (she runs her pointer finger across her other hand), "all done," and thirsty (she points to her mouth and purses her lips) - this might be a sign for pacifier too - I'm not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.