Sunday, September 21, 2008

6 random things about me

1. I walk barefoot to and from church, which stains the bottoms of my feet black.

2. I absentmindedly pick at my face like I'm still 13.

3. I like bananas but must eat them in small bites or I gag.

4. I had no middle name until it was legally added at age 7.

5. I started out college as an Early Childhood Ed major, then switched to English, then finally settled on Family History - Genealogy.

6. I haven't painted my fingernails for about 6 years.

Tag you're it: Christy B., Kim D., Rachel H., Ruth P., Bekah M. (and anyone else who wants to do this post - I'd love to read it!)

1 comment:

  1. that's funny! I pick at my face too and probably have worse skin now than I ever did in those HS years! thanks for your comments on my blog! I actually had read that article about Nikki Sue. It was a really sad time when her husband died and her sweet little baby was just a month old. But I'm so glad that she has found happiness again - she's remarried and her husband has like 3 or 4 kids I think. Anyway, just in case you wanted to know! Hope everything is going well! I love reading your blog!! You're a sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.