Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. I'm thankful for blogs. I just found out that Chad's brother and his wife have started a blog. Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm excited to learn more about them. I'm thankful to be able to say things in this blog and read things in others' blogs that we don't usually have the time or the opportunity to say in person.

2. I'm thankful for Kid to Kid, which is like an upscale Deseret Industries. Now that Jozie is wearing size 6 toddler shoes (size 6!!! seems like she's grown up fast), nice new shoes are like $20 each (at least). I am way too much of a cheapskate to buy everything new, especially when it may only be worn for a few months. You can find some really cute stuff at Kid to Kid. I just bought Jozie a bunch of (slightly used) pants and long sleeved shirts that are so super cute!

3. I'm thankful for my parents. They've done a lot for me. That seems trite, like, of course they've done a lot. There's nothing like raising your own child to show you what your own parents did for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.