

I'll start this post by saying that I'm still an undecided voter, and that after watching tonight's debate I'm even leaning a little on the Obama side, but after just finishing
Twilight this poster hit me as, well, a little sinister. Vampires can pop out of the most unexpected places.
jessica,
ReplyDeletei did a post on fMh entitled Dear Undecided Voter.
you might be interested (maybe not since all political posts always ends up being an attack on Obama)
if you don't want to wade through all the comments, you can answer for me here
why don't you know who you are voting for this close to an election and has the nastiness of the mccain/palin campaign influenced your opinions?
also, since the recent conservative endorsements-Powell- has that influenced your position at all?
thanks for letting me comment and i'm looking forward to your thoughts
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete