Sunday, January 11, 2009
Sunday mornings
Business has got me so stressed lately that I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep, which has been pretty rare for me in the past. Even when a newborn used to get me up twice a night I rarely had problems going right back to sleep. Anyway, things have been super busy and just stressful in my world these last few weeks (things should get more back to normal within the next couple of weeks though). A good change is that we just switched from 9:00 to 11:00 church, which means Chad doesn't go to meetings until the reasonable hour of 9 and we get to get up and have a nice Sunday breakfast together like we used to back in 2007. I'm looking forward to warmer weather again when we can have Sunday breakfast outside. This morning has been particularly nice. I couldn't sleep early this morning so I decided to just get up and read the Ensign. I don't think the Spirit's been with me lately like it should be, and that's my fault, of course. I'm so grateful to have the ability to spend time studying the gospel and feeling peace. After Chad left for meetings this morning, Jozie went to the bookcase and found my "Little Women" paperback. Even though there aren't any pictures, she likes to get novels out and flip through them sometimes. She laid on her stomach in the living room flipping through pages and I laid down next to her and listened to Kenneth Cope playing and it was just so nice. Chad and I have been blessed with a very happy, easygoing, funny, and delightful daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.