Sunday, June 14, 2009

Silver Lake

It was my brother, Eric's, birthday a couple weeks ago and to celebrate we (parents and siblings) went to lunch and then walked around Silver Lake in Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was so nice to be in the mountains again!!! I don't think I've been up that high since last fall, and the smell of dirt and pine needles was wonderful. When Jozie and I pulled into the parking lot it started hailing, but luckily that didn't last too long. It was a little rainy on and off the rest of the time, but it was still a great walk, and Jozie LOVED the snow and the big muddy puddles.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun. I keep hearing about that lake. We better take Austin up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, FLEUR de Lo is Lora, I forgot to sign back in to my personal account

    ReplyDelete
  3. We go up there all the time! It is such a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering if that place was "snow free" yet. Went there for the first time last fall and it was SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.