Sunday, July 5, 2009

Camping

We've been camping the last two weekends. First, we camped at the Manti Community Campground with Chad's family for a couple days. Our campsite was really great. The campground was small, not crowded (I think I especially noticed that since our last camping experience was at Zion's), and shady. Plus, there was a lake about 100 yards away. We brought our canoe up and that was fun.

Mason Hull, Jozie, and Cameron Hull throwing rocks into the lake.

On Friday night we went into Manti and watched the Pageant.

Saturday we went to Palisade Lake in Manti and played for a while. It was a really nice place.

Jozie and Mason Hull and Palisade Lake.

This last weekend we were at a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. We stayed in Maple Grove Campground near Aurora. We saw the Aurora fireworks and had a birthday party for my grandma, who turns 92 this month.

Alan Curtis, Ruthanne Curtis, MaryLee and Dennis Dalley, Jozie, and Chad


Jozie enjoying a roasted marshmellow


I should add that we used an air mattress for the first time on these trips. I may never go back now. It's really nice to actually be relatively comfortable while camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.